Step 1: Basic campaign information
In the first screen of the campaign creation flow you will be providing basic information about the campaign such as:
- Name of the Business – this filed will be visible to the creators and if you manage multiple brands we suggest that you set brand info before the company info in this field. If you are promoting your service as a company you can insert your company name here.
- Campaign Name – this information is visible to the users and presents your CTA to creators, something that will get their attention and get you more impressions when done great. This information is also used in the portal to follow campaign success.
- Category – You will be able to select what influencer category from the dropdown you want to represent your brand. Categories such are food and drink, travel, pets and many more are available for you to fine-tune your campaign.
- Ad formats – You can select the social networks you want to show your advertisement on. As we grow the number of platforms will get bigger.
- Assets – Photo or video you want to be shown by the creators.